What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is a joke too much?

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I'm just wondering what you all think of this.If you play a joke on your friend and by the middle of it have this person in tears,stressed out to point where they're throwing up,yet keep going.Is that too much?Do you think that this person went to far this time,and maybe should think about not playing anymore jokes?I just want your opinion,and I want the two idiots on the forum who did this to see your thoughts.~Niki~
smile_h_32.gif

That's just sick, I can't believe that. I think they should be banned.!!
That's just horriable.
mad.gif

By the point you told me you were that stressed out... I had already ended it. So, don't act like Ozzy and I kept going after KNOWING you were that stressed....
Andrew

and of course if what andrew says is true (that they didn't know you were stressed) then you really can't blame them.

If these people knowingly had you in tears, and knew that you were to the point of vomiting, but kept going...that's beyond sick...If this so called joke was done using the forums, report it to a moderator.

P.S. Just read the above posts...
smile_l_32.gif

I can't believe Andrew that you still have the nerve to talk like that! And Ozzy,I just don't know what to say to you.~Niki~

Yes report us to PAK.

Yes, I will talk like that. You know I didn't know. I have the whole thing logged... (as all my conversations are
smile_n_32.gif
) and i just rechecked. YOu didn't mention any of that till i told you we were just messing with you. Anyway, sorry. Cheer up. it was a joke. Now i know not to joke with you... the way you did with me a few weeks ago. Remember that?.... LOL

Don't start with the logged conversations Andrew
smile_n_32.gif
Now Mark is mad at me for giving him the middle finger through a pic,LOL.~Niki~

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ July 26 2005,9:10)]Yes report us to PAK.
Uh, oh--I wouldn't mess with her Ozzy!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I'm not mad that you gave me the middle finger. I have a sense of humor and laughed about that. You kept on an on telling me what to do with that finger so I said goodbye.

No fair!! My copy of that picture didn't come through!!!!

I'm sorry Andrew I would send you a copy of mine but I deleted it.

Um...Ozzy.I hate to tell you this but you started this joke on me,so me telling you what to do with that middle finger really isn't that bad.But I'm sorry.I take my finger back.~Niki~
smile.gif

I never said it was bad. I just didn't want to hear it.

What sort of information could someone be giving you in a chatroom that would cause you that much stress? I would think the fact that it was only online would be pretty insulating, unless you know them in person?

It sounds like at the very least they're extremely bad at predicting how you respond to things. That's probably something they should get a feel for before they start pulling risky pranks.

Not that I really know what's going on here.

Ok ok I'll stop Ozzy.Just come back on msn,I wanna talk to you.~Niki~

If this is a personal issue...it needs to stay just that. Got a personal issue with someone, take it up in private where it belongs. If this is directly related to the FORUMS, go to a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back