What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just saw this...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">TerraForums has a total of 194000 posts (174988 replies to 19012 Topics)[/QUOTE]

Ha, I know it's changed already, but come on. We should feel pretty darn good here. 19,012 Topics with 174,988 Replies. That's basically a 19:175 post to response ratio. Can't beat that from what i've seen on many forums around the net. Usually you get a lot of empty posts and no replies, here you're almost guaranteed some sort of response.

I'd almost say we're one of the more social forums.
smile_n_32.gif
Definately more of a community than just random passers by just asking a question and never checking back at the site again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vertigo @ July 27 2005,4:44)]I'd almost say we're one of the more social forums.  
smile_n_32.gif
 Definately more of a community than just random passers by just asking a question and never checking back at the site again.
I totally agree with ya! "business partners" can be become friends.

Back