What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geek test

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
The Deviant Geek
You answered 76% of the questions as a geek truly would.

Hmm But I only scored 115 on the other test making me:
0-199 Non Geek

You answered 65% of the questions as a geek truly would.
As a poser geek, you're trying too da*ned hard. There's a strong possibility that you think you're a geek because you own your own computer, however you're truly missing the bigger picture. You aspirations of being a geek mainly come from your friends, who are probably slightly cooler.
Get rid of those thick black-rimmed glasses. Being a geek isn't about style, it's about substance!

So what's this all mean? It means you're probably a pretty cool person. You've probably got social graces and are well liked by many people. While not a complete conformist, you do prefer to follow along with popular culture. True geeks probably laugh at you behind your back.

In a nutshell, you answered most question how you thought a geek WOULD answer, but your misconceptions deceived you. Truth is, 60% of people are geekier than you.

After I took the test, it told me why I am not a geek. But what it said afterward of what a geek was is what I am

The Poser Geek
You answered 62% of the questions as a geek truly would.

Back