What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm sooo bored

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date
Yep, I like to talk sometimes too.... So if i'm arround feel free!! Remeber this too, PlantAKiss is at work durring the day, so has no IM services avaialable.. But she is on the forum all most all day and loves to have conversations in back and forth PMs.... Her and I do it all the time. I can only reply when i'm on a quick break or done with work though... i don't have a nice cush desk job.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

Oh, and yeah PAK- that's what i ment. lol sometimes my peabrain has a hard time finding the right words.. whohaw!

Now now Andrew...you do exaggerate so! What a tease! It may LOOK like I'm on the forums all day because I often stayed logged on...but the fact is, I'm WORKING or I wouldn't be getting a paycheck. Just this morning I have completed two postcards, several consultations, a major brochure on a near-million dollar home and some other assorted duties. I do pop on from time to time if I can.

And yeah...you do have a peabrain. lol

Hey you two,play nice! ~Niki~
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Aug. 03 2005,10:22)]...you do have a peabrain. lol
And you're a poopoo head!!!
mad.gif

i agree!! she is a poo poo head!!! ~Niki~

Eddited for launguage.
But thanks for the support Niki...

You ever hear the song poo poo island?
smile_n_32.gif

I didn't write that PAK!!! I swear!! I don't think you're a poopoo head at all!Andrew did it!~Niki~
smile_n_32.gif

rriiight

I've heard of a pu pu platter. They are quite tasty too!

Travis...no...why don't you sing it for us?
smile_l_32.gif

I will save you the pain...I think it is by Tickle Me Elmo? That was back in the hippy music sharing days on the internet.

Back