What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm sooo bored

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
You guys I'm soooo bored.Anyone wanna chat with me on Yahoo or MSN?Reply here or PM me and I'll add you
smile.gif
~Niki~

pm'd ya

Thanks guys
smile.gif
How come only guys want to talk to me?
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]How come only guys want to talk to me? ~Niki
Yeah...Like you not used to that....Suuuuuuuure.

party on, Niki!

You could talk to PlantAKiss.... Her name is in her profile for yahoo. She is on later in the day though....

LOL @ Schloaty
smile_n_32.gif
Thanks adnedarn.I had to post this thread that night cause you ditched me
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

Just remember this post might be pushing it a little bit. We've already talked to you about "personal" posts...
smile_l_32.gif
hehe
-Andrew

Oops,my bad.You can delete that if you want.~Niki~

I know I can. Thanks for the permission though. Darn snowbirds... Thinking they can do whatever they want....
mad.gif
hahahahaha
smile_n_32.gif

Andrew you think you all that
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~
smile_m_32.gif

INVASION ALERT! INVASION ALERT!!

Oh, I am all that. :-D
-Andrew

Aim, anyone?

xsecretkiss

Andrew you can't do that!!! I told you before not to invade my messages!You're in trouble now buddy
smile_n_32.gif
~Niki~

No AIM Niki?

I don't have AIM Tink
smile_h_32.gif
But I'm bored out of my mind here! I can't sleep.~Niki~

*cough!* Get GAIM. That way you don't need to actually use MSN, AIM, etc software. I'd remmend it even if you don't create an AIM account because that way you can uninstall MSN messenger and get rid of that contemptable "open at all times, checking for update, gobbling resources, slowing things down terribly" program that MSN comes with. Even though you could just disable the program- just get GAIM, you'll thank yourself for it.
smile_n_32.gif

I don't really see this post as too "personal". However we don't want people to use the forums as a "call-to-chat" either. In past, we've had problems with people making a bunch of posts that were nothing but pleas for someone to come talk off-forum: "Hi...I'm online...come talk to me!" That's not really a chat subject and we'd rather not have that type of post.

If you want to make a post asking for people that you can add to your chat list, I don't have a problem with that. Just don't make "come talk to me" kinds of posts. If you have all your methods of contact in your profile...anyone should be able to contact you off-forum at any time.
smile.gif

And put Andrew at the top of that list. He gets a real kick out of talking to you.
biggrin.gif

Back