What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics from my holiday(bosnia and croatia) part 1

If you jump off the bridge in the summer you certanly wont die, there are many onlookers and divers always og in groups now and they would alert paramedics if somebody got hurt in the water
However, some people attempt to swim in the river Neretva where strong currents and whirlpools are present, and some of them dont return alive
There are sometimes true horror stories of fishers seeing a hand floating just above the water or finding a body thats been washed up on Neretvas banks
My friend Aiša lost her dad when he had a heart attack on ones of the birdges connecting both sides of the city, he then fell off the bridge and into the river, the river then took him away and he was found washed up on its banks

I was lucky enough to see the bridge before it got blown up. I'm glad to see it restored. And I'm glad to see that the insanity seems to be over. It's such a beautiful city and region, you'd think that people would just learn to enjoy it, but it's never quite so easy.

Capslock

Back