Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dino's not nice :o(

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I just let mine bite me and eventually it must have occured to her that biting made no difference. I would pick her up and she would bite, bite, bite then I would feed her a Superworm or something and I think that helped too. Their bite is a little less than ferocious, like being scratched by a de-clawed cat.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I could try that.But I think it's just instinct to pull my hand away when she lunges at me with her gaping mouth.Sorry about the confussion guys about Dino.Our Dino is very nice [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ Aug. 10 2005,12:58)]Personally I just let mine bite me and eventually it must have occured to her that biting made no difference. I would pick her up and she would bite, bite, bite then I would feed her a Superworm or something and I think that helped too. Their bite is a little less than ferocious, like being scratched by a de-clawed cat.

Joe
    That reminds me of the incident that happened in our little city. It was in the local paper that a man was charged for animal cruelty because he bit the ear off the dog. He said the dog bit him first. Idiot...Anywho I know this has nothing to do with the topic, so continue on. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow,what a moron! ~Niki~ [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do chams have pms??Seriosuly.She is so moody!I tried to pick her up again but she freaked!And I changed my mind,I'm not going to let her bite me over and over again,I'm scared,LOL.~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried having food in your hand when you put your hand in the cage? Try pieces of her favorite food.

They do have a cycle they go through but I don't know if there is any hormonal change.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried with food in my hand once(a cricket)but she started to open her mouth to bite me,so I took off quickly,lol.I'm really scared of her!~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well........you'll have to learn to not fear her. Alot of pets are potentially harmfull but don't let them know that. However a meleon is not on the potentially harmfull list though.
    I am that way with birds - even finches. I know it doesn't hurt and it can't harm me, but I just don't like 'em and won't "take it" until they decide I'm ok

Joe

REMEMBER: Chameleons = Patience

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast