What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green swamp tour

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    pings
Thank you Ozzy!

Jerry

I talked to my mom about it and she gave me a weird look and then started talking about some other trips in October so I kept working my magic and decided to move on to ask if I could go if I could find someone else to take me. Like my sister or something. So far, that isn't looking too good. But I have some other ideas up my sleeves. My mission continues....

Well it is to far for me,355 miles one way.It would cost me to much with gas and staying over night.Oh well.I hope whoever does go has a good time,and if possible take some pictures.

Jerry

well, maybe some of you could get a group and drive down together and go in half on a room. That'll save a lot of money. I know if you plan on coming down I95, you'd pass serveral members that may be interested in coming.

Well,I'll have to past this time.I have spent way to much $ this year.My son plays baseball for a traveling team,been all over Ga.,and played in Orlando in the USSSA world series.Thanks for the suggestion Ozzy.

Jerry

Well next time you travel down south, look me up. We'll work something out.

I am down south!I'll have to come up north to see you!LOL
biggrin.gif

Jerry

I was thinking you were in PA. lol

Dang, why don't you put your location in your signature or something so people will know?
mad.gif

Oh nevermind.
confused.gif

Total Est. Time: 19 hours, 54 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1222.54 miles

Hmm If gas averaged $3 a gallon it would only be about $100 a way for me... $200 round trip, I think that was cheaper then plain tickets... Thats a lot of driving tho.

arrgh I was just up in Myrtle beach this past weekend too. I didnt realize it was that close. Darn it. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH and I;m working that weekend too. Well Heck I will have to pass this trip unless things change and the week changes. I;m off the weekend before and after the 24th. Dang Now I know and Ozzy Next time I vacation in Myrtle beach I'm looking you up. LOL I did think about going to the wildlife preserve in conway. I forget the name, but wife didn't want to go and I would have had to go by myself. Thats no fun.

Well, I would have loved meeting with you. I think the dates can be moved. I'm here all the time lol, so almost any weekend will be good for me. Just make sure you let me know before you come so I can let you know if I'll be free that weekend. If nobody that is planning to come objects, I'll change the date of the trip.

Back