What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I present to you!

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date

lol

BANNED
Tell me if the link works

http://www.freewebs.com/sancarn/index2.htm

EDIT**

Can you help me out. I'm using the html build of freewebs.com for my host. I created a website in M publisher, complete with several pages all linked to eachother. I saved the file as an htm, then I published the file (which made it smaller I guess), then I uploaded the file to my freeweb site using their web manager. I added the file as my index, and it became my homepage. Unfortunately, this M publisher created page only shows the first page, and wont affectively go to the other pages on the website. You'll see what I mean if you try going to the links on the left of the page. What do I do? ? ? ? ? ?

I need a little bit of background info, but we should be able to get this working.

1) Does the "Publish" command publish only that one page, or is there an option to "Publish Web"? It may be only publishing that one page.

2) Where are you publishing it to? You should be able to publish it directly to freewebs.com. If you are publishing it to your computer and then uploading it, the links will not work because they will point to files on your computer.

See of that helps at all......I'm really not familier with M publisher, but I've used several other programs for creating website. Let me know....it that doesn't help we'll try some different angles. Good luck!

Joel

Thanks for trying to help. When I created the site in publisher, you make a home page, and then make new pages that are linked to that page and eachother. The only publish option is to just publish to the web. I saved the unpublished site as a 900kb htm file. After publishing, , it is converted to a 59kb html file. I think I should have saved it as a publisher file. That must be it....

mad.gif
I went back and changed the file types and everything, but it still doesn't work! Only the homepage ( http://www.freewebs.com/sancarn/ ), but not the other pages I made in the website. I don't get it.

Back