What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp online retailer

I understand this may not be a "politically correct" topic but it needs to hit a large number of CP growers, so hopefully the powers-that-be will understand my plight:
smile.gif

I'd like to acquire some CPs (unavailable from this site) from Cook's. However, my several voice/email messages have gone unanswered, even after patiently waiting for days or weeks. I find this unusual. Has anyone had this issue recently? Are they still in business?

Please PM me if don't wish to post a public reply.

Thanks.

Dean just posted in the N. albomarginata topic under Neps, so he seems to still be in business. I've never had any trouble communicating with him unless something was going on to keep him from his email.

Trust me, he's not going anywhere. They're just very buisy usualy.

Thanks for the replies. Apparently, they were probably too busy to answer calls. Sometimes it's easy to forget that these are not multinational corporations with hundreds of customer service reps!

Back