What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this list...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
The following people have unresolved auction listings.  Please check this list to see if your name is on it.  If it is, PLEASE go update the listing and let us know what the status is.  If you have been out of contact with your buyer, contact them again.  We need to be figuring out what is "deadbeat" and what is legitimately delayed.

For an auction to be fully completed, the donation must have been received and the item sent and received.

Me (in contact with Jonathan)
Copper
Kirkcoastalcarnivores
Finch
Purp-guy
Wesley
Treaqum (lost cause, deadbeat)
Nep G
D Muscipula
Tony P.
Rattler
Forbes
AprilH
RL7836 (item sent already; payment not received??)
AmateurExpert (owes NASC $5 donation for Hortman)
Superimposedhope

I know some of you have been in contact with each other and some with me but it would help if we got an update on the auction forum itself so we have something to refer to.

If anyone has RECEIVED THEIR ITEM but not posted that yet...please let us know all is completed!

Thanks everybody!

lol Tony I knew that you were holding some plants. We just want to know what the status is on these listings.

I know some of these are legitimately delayed including my own plant offering. But some we have no clue what stage their in.

Thanks to all who have updated.
smile.gif

Woot! I made the list, too. I sent my payment for the auction many weeks ago. I sent the payment for the shipping cost of the plant I won today.

However...I sent my payment. It has cooled off this last week, finally. I did not send the shipping cost to the person I won the plant from because.....it has been deathly hot here since mid-May. 90 F+, with a couple of 1 day breaks. Not good weather to ship plants in.

So...I mailed my donation, the seller didn't send me the plant, he has been able to keep it this whole time. The NASC hasn't lost anything, they have the money, and the seller hasn't lost anything either, afterall...he still has the plant.

I am awaiting payment for shipping from Ozzy and Cncreefer, plants are ready to go.

Yeah, I need to get that check to you Dustin.

Back