What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constantine

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
I've watched it a few times already this week. I thought it was a great show. Anybody see it? I think there were alot of symbolic things in there, but I'm not sure what all of them mean. Interesting take on everything though.

Yeah, a little confusing at first. But over all it was good. A nice symboled story, like you said.

I went to it expecting it to be blah (I really just wanted to kill a few hours), and I liked it more than I thought I would. It had a really cool feel to it.

I thought so too. I have to ask about one symbol in there (I think it's a symbol anyway). If you haven't seen it, this won't ruin it for you
smile.gif
There's two scenes almost one after the other where Angela is behind green glass before she gets in the bath tub. Does anybody know what that symbolizes? It doesn't seem like that is coincidence.

Back