What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzfest photo

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I went to Ozzfest Friday, and I had back stage access. Here is a group shot on the main stage.

OZZFEST PHOTO

See if you can guess which one I am.

Far bottom left?

nope

I think you are to the right, behind the guy with the black shirt, doing the double horned sign. You are wearing a white shirt and a hat, can't tell what colour it is.

Right smack in the middle, back row, with shades!
smile_n_32.gif

Nope, I'm wearing a red shirt.

Leave it to JBL to ruin the fun. That's me.

Ruin the fun?  Isn't it fun to know that I can pick you out of a crowd, and I've never met you?  Or is it scary?
confused.gif

P.S. I hope you had a good time!

yeah that is very scary.

And I had a very good time, too bad I can't tell about it here. lol

jlb is phsycic, a witch lets do the salem witch trails!!

aw say wei domp him in da lake!

smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 06 2005,9:11)]And I had a very good time, too bad I can't tell about it here. lol
Well, I guess that just means more stories in the Pine Barrens. I'll be recording this for posterity--or a court of law!
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Sep. 06 2005,9:15)]jlb is phsycic, a witch  lets do the salem witch trails!!

aw say wei domp him in da lake!

smile_m_32.gif
Ahhh, but I'm a good witch you see...there are good witches and there are bad witches...

7santiago, has a point. Wasn't you the one that also figured out a question I asked that nobody could figure out. It was a question that I made sure no search engine would find, yet you still figured it out. I it's time to drive a stake in the ground and get some gasoline. No wait gas is $3.29 a gallon. We're going to have to burn him with lighter fluid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well, I guess that just means more stories in the Pine Barrens. I'll be recording this for posterity--or a court of law!

Hey none of my stories can be recorded. I always reserve the right to say, I didn't say that.

Back