What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A simple solution to help with the fuel prices

BEER...lots of beer....tv, foot ball, potato chips and sausage. Simply put all one needs to do is get his neighborhood buddies to buy beer, chips and sausage walk to the nearest house that has a big screen and watch football all weekend, drink beer, eat chips and sausage. just think about it.....say five guys at every big screen not driving their 12 mpg 4x4s all weekend could save millions of gallons of gas nation wide, Plus the farmers who grow the grains to make beer will see a demand for their product grow as will the potato farmer and the rancher who produces the meat for the sausage. The economy will boom. Just drink more beer, stay home on the couch watching the tube eating chips and sausage. ima genius arent i?

smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

Then everyone's fat, and can't walk anymore. They're totally dependant on oil-based transportation. You're really a oil executive disguised as a common PFT poster? Aren't you? JUST ADMIT IT.

Better walk to the furthest house instead.

lol i wish, have you seen the bonus's those guys get? i wouldnt need to bum plants of you guys than would i
smile_n_32.gif

you ruin all my plans, how bout Screwdrivers, low fat pretzels and ground turkey links and a good game of scherades? that make you happy? though the screwdrivers would probably mess you up quicker than the beer
smile_m_32.gif
hmmmmm better get my video camera first this could get interesting................

NO, that could cause an excess of gas to build up. Not the kind you put in your car either.

lyposuction directly to the car. Thatway your fat energy can drive your car!
smile_m_32.gif

Back