What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim, laura and friends

Hi, im very sad.
Im a litle sick, (thats why us dont see me arround here), and i was going w a doctor, but in the road we se a greenhouse, (a place were u buy plants), and i buy some cactus and a green herb... in the road home i see in my arm someting green/yellow like a small spider!! y take it out, so i fell someting again in my arm and was another of that tings, well the plants are full of that!!!, and the cactus have a black small spiders. What can i do?, should i take the plants out of the pot and repot it?, new soil?, Help me fast pls.

This is beyond my espertise, but I really think you should get to the doctor and have him/her take a look it and give you medicine and advice. I'm more concerned about your health right now. You may want to tell the owner of the greenhouse about the spiders. I hope you get this resolved quickly!

Thank you, i really fell better, i take my medicine, and now i fell better, well i c what to do.

I'm not sure what's going on. Were you sick to begin with...or did the bugs that stung you make you sick?

As for you plants, just buy any pesticide safe for the kind of plants you bought and spray it. That should get rid of the bugs.

I hope you feel better soon.

Ok, no i was sick before...hehe, but the plants have the bugs, thats a good idea i never tink that, maybe a light pesticide, Thanks to all.

Hey, abouth the pesticide, one natural is ok?, or it need to be a chemical?

lol. i remember the urban myth about cacti carrying dangerous spiders.

NO!!! PLS dont say that, im scared now... i have weeks sick, OMG

well bannana bunches carry tranchulas rarely, so it might be true... but i really doubt that it is. Not killer spiders anyway.

Some plants have toxins in their spines but TRUE cacti from northamerica dont. some scculents from africa do. and KILLER nettle trees from New Zealand
smile_m_32.gif

Back