What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally found the style greenhouse i want

Too bad its manufactured over on the other side of the pond-
(editing to remove link that didn't work)

Too bad I probably can't afford it.

They evidently do not allow their links to display properly so here's a photo from their Victorian line of greenhouses that depicts the size and style I like-

e8f94a4f.jpg

Whoo, nice. I think it's safe to say that most all of us would like that greenhouse. I only wish I had the space for something that size.
~Joe

Or more importantly, funds for something that size...

There's enough room in there for a bed, fridge, computer, toilet,.......

Could use a roof, walls, curtains,.....

You can buy very similar Victorian style gh's here in the US too. ******** Greenhouses in Washington has a LOT to choose from. (PFT sells greenhouses too ya know. Conflict of interest to put it here!) PM me Laura if you are curious.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Oct. 09 2005,7:34)]There's enough room in there for a bed, fridge, computer, toilet,.......

Could use a roof, walls, curtains,.....
On the issue of limited space...well, you know where your house is going after you purchase that thing...
smile_l_32.gif

$2,900?! Wow! Oy vey! You can still get the afore-mentioned pieces of furnature, etc.... - just not a lot of room for the plants. I like the part about the assembly video. Would a guy watch one, since we tend to avoid reading instructions?
smile_m_32.gif

Yes, and this Mt. Ranier model even has an optional wheelchair accessible door that is 39" wide so we can keep on growing into our twilight years.

I will VERY soon be buying the 8w x 16l x 10h that PFT sells. For the cost it is the best green house I can find at this size. Also, I like the red wood look to it. I will start my own topic when I do so and outline the whole process of prepairing the area all the way to putting the plants in it. :-D ....ahhhh.. very soon.... hehehehhe
smile.gif

Back