What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smile.gif
Ok time for a update, i have gotting my fogger, also one of the fountains i had orderd which came in broken so i called the company, they didnt have anymore like the one i got so the woman on the phone told me she could send me another thats 2 inches bigger and alittle diffrent and even though it was more expensive they would send it to replace the broken one. Hey not a prob and i got 2 for the price of one due to i fixed the broken one..
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
Now few things left to get yet as i keep seeing things that would go nicely in this terrarium, JR is gona work on a light canopy for it but its gona take some doing since this tank is oddly shaped but it will get done the week of Jan. 3rd. and find a tiny fan to fit into the canopy. Just when i though i had everything i needed well it always ends up needing something else.. Slowly ever so slowly we are getting there, JR and everyone keeps reasuring me even though its taking forever it will be nice once done due to im not rushing it.
smilie4.gif
When progress beings again on this i will be taking lots more pics to share as to how it gets all put together. Heres few pics of the fountain that got broken and the other one thats due tomarrow. Im debating on which one to use.

One that was broken, the base was completely broken in half and one of the lilly pads was broken off and also a tiny flower was broken it has a tiny pin hole in the rock wall i had to find and silicone it, wasnt easy fixing it but i did..
smile_m_32.gif

broken,
brokenfrogpondfountain.jpg

now fixed and running sorry its blurry.
frogpondfountainfixedandrunningA.jpg

and then this is the one thats commin in, its got few lilly pads, frogs to and also what looks like a tree branch or log on the side.
21800b.jpg

This terrarium is gona look SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET when done...

I can not wait to see it finished.

So, have ya finished it?

-Ben

Back