What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.bical greenhouse

Could someone plz show me their nepenthes greenhouses? Im thinking of building a PVC pipe one and I just want some ideas for one. Also, how do u build a small PVC pipe greenhouse that is cheap and easy to build? Im looking for a set of a supply list, price, and construction instructions. I have looked on google so Im really looking for designs that u have built. Im trying to keep it under $70.

Here is my N. Bicalcarata in my greenhouse.

P2170036.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/fishman2/P2170035.jpg

It looks terrific! What r the conditions? Does anyone have any plans on how to make like a 6x8 or so PVC pipe greenhouse that is very simple and about $90 or less. Thanks!!

My conditions in the greenhouse are 86 to 68 with minim humidity of 65%.
Do a Google search on PVC greenhouse Construction. You should find all you need.

Ive seen some designs but all r too big for me and the ones that arent, make no sense (the plans) and look very ugly and unattractive. Thanks

Back