What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My plants are all moved

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello, all of my tropical plants have finally been moved over to the bigger green house... You remember it don't you? My topic on building the green house i bought form petflytrap.com
Anyway, here are all the pictures I took today! In no special order....

P1010467.JPG

P1010468.JPG

P1010469.JPG

P1010470.JPG

P1010471.JPG

P1010472.JPG

Contenued in next post....

...... more

P1010473.JPG

P1010474.JPG

P1010475.JPG

P1010476.JPG

P1010477.JPG

P1010478.JPG

Hope you enjoyed!!
Andrew

Very well done.. Now that I am completely jealous again I will go out and daydream of the day when I have my own big fat greenhouse to show off... lol

Cheers
Steve

Go ahead and brag right now....
"I don't need a green house"
"All my plants grow in the front yard"
"I get all my water for free from rain...."
LOL!!!
Thanks for the compliments!

Wow adenarn! Looks great! I'm with Steve on this one: Now I get to daydream about having a sweet greenhouse all day long
smile_n_32.gif
Someday I'll have one!

That is one giant Nep! What species is it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ Mar. 26 2006,3:33)]That is one giant Nep! What species is it?
Thanks.
smile.gif
It is N. X. 'Miranda'.

Show off.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 26 2006,2:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ Mar. 26 2006,3:33)]That is one giant Nep! What species is it?
Thanks.  
smile.gif
 It is N. X. 'Miranda'.
Cool. Is it an easy species to grow?

very ncie greenhouse! wish I had saved up and bought a nice one from PFT instead of buying a pretty crappy harbor freight one. theyre nice but they take ALOT of experience (the HF ones) my plants are all moved out and I fixed up the greenhouse to, hope to buy a permanent heater along with a nice misting system and some kind of ventalation/swamp cooler, i wish you luck, you have nice plants out there! (I especially like the Pings)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ Mar. 26 2006,5:53)]Cool. Is it an easy species to grow?
It is for me... In the nep forum about 6 months ago there are better pictures of this plant.... From when it flowered.

Wow! Tons of plants! They look great.
smile.gif
You are sooo lucky!

hey can u post for me the caracteristics of you RO sistem?, petry petry please
smile_m_32.gif

Forgot to say, very nice green house i cant use mine today it was 90f, i tink the weather here is absolutly crazy.
smile_h_32.gif

The caracteristics of it? I don't understand the question...
confused.gif

I don't even have my cooler turn on in the g/h untill 90f... But then again, with the fogger i'm keeping a high (65-75%) humidity... I think that's what makes it okay... The tropical stuff in my smaller green house have been getting up to about 110f all last week (since i had no cooler on it anymore) That's why i went ahead and moved everything over today. None of those plants are showing ill effects though.
Andrew

um i dont know how ask, i wanna buy one (ro filter), so i can use tap water for cp, but i dont know wich one buy, i can buy anyone from kent brand (i know its for marine aquariums, but it will work, right?), so i dont know wich one buy, i was trying to ask u how is yours, maybe it says someting special, like comon aquarium filters, it says what it have inside, per example 9wats uvc light, charcoal, sand, and a micron filter, well maybe u can tell me wich brand/model is yours, and how it work?

Ah, I have 2- 1 in the green house that I bought from lowe's and one in my house that I bought directly from Watts premier. Both are typical drinking water 5 stage RO systems... No UV lights in either. Just the sediment filters (2), Activated Charcole, Membrane (important part, removed the minerals from the water), and a finishing filter (another charcole i think)...
I did use a fish tank 3 stage in my green house first... it DID NOT WORK for more than 3 weeks... So I went back to 5 stage drinking water system... Something like this works fine. (that was my fist one... the second one i needed in a rush so i went to lowes. it works good also, but was more expensive) Hope that helps.
smile.gif

Andrew

Thanks kindly.

Back