What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm pretty happy with the plant's I've got inside under lights, so figured I'd snap some pics.

These are all in a deep black plastic tray from home depot. The plants in the foreground are deli cups with sphagnum and Drosera.
53006015medium1je.jpg

This is a five gallon tank layed on its side. The screen lid, which slides up, is rather convenient, though I had to line it with plastic to keep humidity up. The plants, clockwise from front right, are U. alpina, P. gigantea x 'Aprodite', U. reniformis, U. longifolia, U. longifolia clone #2, N. camplanulata, N. bicalcarata.
53006017small3sd.jpg

Peter

Nice plants.

What type of bulbs are you using and how long do you keep them on?

I've got one cool white bulb and one "grow" bulb. They are on for 12 hours. It's a lot brighter in real life, I just underexposed the picture so you can see the plants.

Deli cups? LOL! I don't feel so alone now, with all my yogurt cups! Nice plants! Love the LFS!

Every one Loves the look of Live LFS!

Back