What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrerium Setup

This is my Terrerium setup, I've only had it running for about a month with two florescent bulbs 40W, 5000K each. I know my VFT should be outside but unfortunatly my climate is much to harsh with the the humidty at 0% all day and temps reaching 35 Celsius by noon. Any ways I have a fogger in place which runs once a day.
Two neps on the right, one recovering from serious neglect, and on the right my VFT and my D. adelae

Terra.gif

it's a 10 gallon tank and needs cleaning.

Looks good, I would reommend you turn the foil over to the shiny side.

Also those ultrasonic humidifiers kinda suck at keeping humidity up all day. plus the way you have it in there it prolly just shoots water all over the place.

I would recommend converting it into an old school terrarium. Buy a few bricks of LFS and coat the bottom of the terrarium and then either bury the plant pots in it or just plant them right into the LFS. That way the wet LFS itself will supply the humidity and your plants will LOVE it. Good luck bro.

Back