What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downsizing my collection: Part 2 - The Lighting

As you all probably know by now, I've been downsizing my CP collection quite a bit and now I'm left with all these lights/light hoods that I don't need anymore. Here's what I have:

- 2 reptile light hoods that hold 2 compact flourescent lights (perfect to fit over a 5 gallon aquarium!)

- 2 reptile light hoods that hold 2 compact flourescent lights and one flourescent tube (perfect to fit over a 10 gallon aquarium!)

- A bazillion clamp lights (good for whatever!)

Just as with my plants, I thought I'd make these all available to you. So if any of you are in need of a lighting solution for your plants then send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out. If no one takes an interest these will all just go into storage, probably never to be used again. Thanks guys.

I have that same problem. I've got tons of the metal Lowes light fixtures just sitting on my windowsill collecting dust. Good luck bro.

Back