What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new plants to fill space

need some advice on some CPs that can survive mildly shaded areas. theres a HUGE amount of space underneat the area where my nepenthenes are raised up, and light still does get down there, but its somewhat diffused by the nep leaves/pitchers. any type or CP works, im into everything

Queensland sisters. Utricularia.

Sphagnum moss farm.

doesn't sphag need a lot of light? at least thats what i thought i read somewhere...

Terrestrial Utrics, VFT's will like bright shade and full sun, sarracenia need at least 4 hours of direct sun for best growth, temperate pinguicula would like that , and D. capillaris, D. brevifolia, D. anglica, and D. rotundifolia wouldn't mind it either.

several kinds op pings would work. Think about the mexicans. In my experience they work fine up to 30 degrees C in summer, it only needs to cool down and be less wet in winter but indirect lighting is fine. You could keep them in pots and move them to cool place in winter. In winterrozetform you can put a lot of them in a small space.

Marcel

Back