What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh lmao

Tut tut tut.... You're in the frozen netherworld of Canada remember? I bet you get tired of Americans teasing you Canadians lol. I can't because we don't have permits and that's illegal and illegal things are bad... even illegal moss, innocent and clubfull as it may be.

Oh lmao

Tut tut tut.... You're in the frozen netherworld of Canada remember? I bet you get tired of Americans teasing you Canadians lol. I can't because we don't have permits and that's illegal and illegal things are bad... even illegal moss, innocent and clubfull as it may be.

lol! I guess we tease americans well enough! :p

damn! I guess I have to keep looking in the canadian nursaries for a random spotting. :(

JLP, lol! you know why the plant seems too big for my tank?? Its not even a 10 gallon, its just a 5 gallon :p lol! ;) Basically the driftwood is pretty small...its the damn tank :p

You might aswell plant a blue spruce in a shotglass.

lol! nice one. :D .. maybe I will :p .. probably a inch of its root will fit in :p

holy crap! WOW......thats wicked. man! I would love to have that in my backyard. :) You lucky ....u !! :D

No, if you ever walked bare foot you would hate yourself!

Back