What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Source for cheap, but used nursery items

If you folks are looking for cheap greenhouse, indoor growing supplies and don't mind the bullet holes (just kidding), check out this sight. It has mostly grow lights but the starting prices are pretty good (yes, the items are on auction, but not too many bidders).

http://www.propertyroom.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryId=456

If this doesn't take you directly to the nursery supply items follow these directions:
click on the "home and garden" tab at the top of the home page, then click on the "commercial, nursery" tab on the next page.

Good Luck,
Bo

Last edited:
MMMMmmmm you can still smell the THC residue.

I hear you can get nice cars, boats, flat screen TV's, computers and all kinds of other stuff from people who the cops bust at auction. Only problem is that on a lot of that stuff you've got to have a good eye because they just list it as "grow light" and it could be a wide range of wattages. But at the prices I see it's practically free anyway.

Edit: Hey! That website sells the stuff I described above! I'm so unobservant sometimes! The absurd property prices make me suspicious but I'm naturally suspicious anyway.

Wow, great prices...but when the cops finally show up because somebody walked by and saw the closet emitting light and all of the plants in the window, I don't know if I want their dogs sniffing around the great deal on a hydroponics indoor greenhouse in my basement.

Still, this sight may just need bookmarking. Thanks!

I can see the police busting into your house after tracking the sales of all these growlights and then watching as you have to explain that they're for your Nepenthes and Drosera. haha

I am going to do a closet hydroponics system soon will look !

Back