What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

terrarium help

i just made my 10 terrarium and my cp friend helped me just right now i checked the temp and it was 64 farenhieght. i have some seeds in there and the humidity is 105% i am going to put my neps in there for temperary(which is with my cp friend) until i get my 60 gal and i don't want them to die no pic but what should i do and i cant remake it i have some foil/mylar on it so there would be more ligh to raise the temp any suggestions???

105% humidity is way to much, you should think about getting some form of ventalation.
Such as a fan or leave the lid open a bit.

What the hell are you talking about? So far I've deciphered that you have 105% humidity (which is impossible), the temperature is 64 degrees, and you have spare foil. I don't mean to be harsh but your post is atrocious, and quite frankly I feel that if you can't deliver a well though-out post, and use the search engine (which would have undoubtedly answered your question.... whatever it seems to be) then it's an insult to our intelligence and takes the expertise of our members for granted.

srry i thoght about it and i figured out that it is new and will heat up over time in about a week

Back