What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of the Grow room

Hey guys. Had a snow day today so I was pretty bored an thought I might take some pics of the grow room I use during the winter. Dont mind the crappy job I tried to insulate the windows....
100_1370.jpg

100_1368.jpg

100_1367.jpg

100_1366.jpg

what is the shorter fixture hanging on the baker's rack? I need something that small.

nice on some of those shelfs you could fit more plants though;)

Hey Ilbasso, I got them for xmas two years go im now sure were the parents got them. I do have one extra with no bulbs.
D, your telling me. I plan on getting some seeds a fill up some of that space.

nice on some of those shelfs you could fit more plants though;)

That was my thought as well. We'll just have to help him out a bit! He needs some pings and utrics.

wow/////.... what a setup mate. Those lights are amazing.

.Yeah I know the shelf looks alittle empty and always open to filling it up:-D. Thanks vraev, there nothing special just a couple fluorescent fixtures.

what kind of bulbs?

Most of them are daylight bulbs but some are mixed with growbulbs from wally world.

aaah....hey can u show me that terrarium in closeup. it looks really nice. :D

Here ya go vraev, I did have a mantis in there but she died so now im just growing alot of live spag from JLAP O and a couple random house plants.
100_1401.jpg

100_1400.jpg

That's a sweet looking set-up!!! Is it a 55 gal tank?

sweet tank there mate. Looks like a nice little habitat for some animals in there. If I were you, I would put a tarantula or a trapdoor spider in there. :p

Thanks guys. thbjr I dunno how big it is....got it out of the news paper. Vraev dont think ill be keeping any kind of spider soon....

sweet tank there mate. Looks like a nice little habitat for some animals in there. If I were you, I would put a tarantula or a trapdoor spider in there. :p

Trantulas, now that may be something I could trade...LOL! Last fall, I found 3 of them crawling around at the school I work at. :0o:

really mate. It looks very veyr natural. Like a little forest floor with too much light. :p lol! You could have probably a nice tortoise or a something else moving in there. :p But well... you know what u want...so we won't bug you. ;)

Hmm never thought about a tortoise. I was thinking of getting a couple helis in there but that might be awile...

Back