Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New light

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have a squizz at foil covered foam panels, they are about $10 ea. at lowes for 4'x8'x1/2"

they are nice for what youre getting into, just a very few mins with a pocket knife and you have an insulated grow room with reflective walls

super easy and nice looking, here is an old pic where I am using them to box in a grow rack... in the image I still need to trim, detail and tape (aluminum furnace tape)... less then a half hour from start to finish.

(old image with T12's)

just hollar mate,
    Av

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks interesting. Where did you get the racks? They look cheaper than the ones I was planning on using. Cheaper is good if they suit the same purpose. I want to utilize the whole space from floor to ceiling. As soon as I find out my space I can make better plans, but that is an idea and possibly cheaper than what I was going to do. I was thinking the 1/4 in plastic walls covering like I have in shower walls or what we have covering the walls in the OR, but that aluminum covered board looks like it will cover 2 birds with one stone. I will not have ot put up Mylar on the walls for reflection. Now if I can stack those racks to the ceiling and have lights between them we might be in business.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Josh,

I got them at the local "Big Lots", they are "Mini-Greenhouses"... they came with a vinyl-ish zippered cover that I've never used

They were $18.00 ea.

Check ebay for "Mini Greenhouse", I found several on there for $9.00, but they want $17.00 for shipping....now if they will combine shipping on several units it would be a good deal

Last time I checked the local store, they were out.. wished I had bought two more

Av

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234