What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my new LL nep house

pic
LLtank.jpg

52w cfl 6500k
water on the bottom for humidity.
peace,
Zero

I have the same thermometer you have. Is that enough light though?

i only got one of those bulb but they're like half way closer to the plant than yours

the lights are much brighter than the pic shows.
pic with the lights on.
LLtank2.jpg

Peace,
zero

Looks cool, I can't wait to see them when they get bigger. What are you growing in it?

trek, I am growing N. truncata, raff, mirabilis, amp., and albomarginata seedlings. I will be getting some N. 'Viking' seed soon also.

That looks just like the setup you could use for Petiolaris Complex!

thats pretty good and you are right....lowlanders will love that heat. :)

Hey I have the same digital thermometer too!

(I like clip it to my belt and pretend it's a pager and then walk around the office until someone asks me what-the-heck I'm doing with a thermometer on my belt...)

Seriously, nice set-up Zero. :bigthumpup:

Where can I get some of that white grid rack stuff? Is it egg crate or a fish tank gravel type thing?

Thanks
Josh

It's used for diffusing recessed fluorescent lighting :) Should be in the lighting department at Home Depot or Lowes.

Where can I get some of that white grid rack stuff? Is it egg crate or a fish tank gravel type thing?

Thanks
Josh

last time i tried home depot the didnt have any. i finally founf it at tap plastics

darren

last time i tried home depot the didnt have any. i finally founf it at tap plastics

darren

It's used for diffusing recessed fluorescent lighting :) Should be in the lighting department at Home Depot or Lowes.

tyty...found some at the local hardware store. :-D Thats such a nice setup. Mine will be like this one kinda.

Josh

Back