What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seedling identification

losfreddy

Composter
I got some seedlings in my greenhouse and not sure what they are. I think they are ither Orange or Coffee, but hard to make sense of it as they are sprouting in multiple pots (mixed my seeds :/) . Tell me, what do you think these are? there are no seed shells to help.

seedling1.jpg

you can rubb or just cut a smal part of the leaf and smell it....you are going to be able to tell if it;s a orange....based on the nonthrue leaf shape i would say that they aren't oranges but it's long time since i last grow them

Morning Glory. Ipomoea spp. Might be the blue kind, because mine look like that.

Oh, and if you're searching for the seeds to remove them, as Morning Glory can grow really fast and become invasive where you don't want it, here's not only the plant but also what the seeds look like:
www.craftygardener.ca/infoglory.html

Where there're ten, the plant will have dropped hundreds upon hundreds--from just one plant!! Got to be a nightmare on my deck last summer.

aww yeah! it could be the woodroses

Yep the four big ones are Morning Glory.

Back