What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrarium Pics

Hi guys,

I am highly interested in seeing all of the terrariums that you guys have out there, maybe give me some ideas for my own, So what do you say lets see some photos. Anyone interested?

DSCF2294.jpg

long time ago
mostrecentpics052.jpg

mostrecentpics050.jpg

mycarnivoresandterrarium015.jpg

mycarnivoresandterrarium016.jpg

mycarnivoresandterrarium007.jpg

D.M. That is a cool terraium. Is anyone else interested in adding more photos to this thread?

Thanks if you do

You mean like this?
I hope you enjoy.
Tom

Very very nice.

Anyone else interested in adding pictures of their terariums? i would really like to get like 100+ different terrariums to look at for lots of ideas thanks to all that can help me out. :-D

Here you go!

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

my box. Hope this helps.

Josh

Anyone else intersted in adding the phtotos of their terrariums?

Here you go i hope this helps bro,
310375128.jpg

There is my terrarium hope some more people can show you theirs

-Flash

Guys could we get some more pics? Anyone interested? :pics:

Dude. No need to ask over and over. It's been less than 24 hours........

Use the search feature.

Just wait bro in time you will get akit more pics... good luck

-Flash

you shouldn't post like a BOT copying and pasting the same sentence over and over. As JLP says...if u want some pics....you gotta look for em.

check this site out:

http://www.wildsky.net/vivarium/evivariu.htm

that should help ya.

This is my terrarium (yeah, pretty small) and right now it holds my D.aliciae, a VFT cutting, and a VFT kit thingy.
SN850565.jpg
(This might go wrong... and if it does and anyone sees it, is this enough light?[the camera made it look a bet darker])

Fan hook up w/12v adapter to the wall

1.Grab a computer fan from your local comp. store (any size you need).

2.Go to your local best buy, circuit city. Ask them for a replacement cord for a cordless phone base (I got one at Fredmyers in the electronic department, it had a multi plug with it). Mainly you just need a 12v plug anything with the little black box on the wall plug in side, make sure it says 12v somewhere on it.

3.Get some black electrical tape and wire cutters.

4.Next cut off the little white plug on the fan wires, so you have to bare wires.

5.Also cut the adapter off the plug wire. Not where you plug it in the wall. The side you would connect to the to the back of the phone base. Again so you have bare wires.

6.Next connect the red with the red and black with the black. One might be red or black with either red or black stripe down it, make sure you connect the right ones.

7.After you have a good connection on both wires wrap your black electrical tape around so it covers all the bare wires.

8.Plug it in and make sure it works.

9.If this dose not make sense go to youtube and type in (12V DC Evaporation Horticulture Propogation Computer Fan DIY) and watch this video.

Hope this helps GL

Josh

1.Grab a computer fan from your local comp. store (any size you need).

2.Go to your local best buy, circuit city. Ask them for a replacement cord for a cordless phone base (I got one at Fredmyers in the electronic department, it had a multi plug with it). Mainly you just need a 12v plug anything with the little black box on the wall plug in side, make sure it says 12v somewhere on it.

3.Get some black electrical tape and wire cutters.

4.Next cut off the little white plug on the fan wires, so you have to bare wires.

5.Also cut the adapter off the plug wire. Not where you plug it in the wall. The side you would connect to the to the back of the phone base. Again so you have bare wires.

6.Next connect the red with the red and black with the black. One might be red or black with either red or black stripe down it, make sure you connect the right ones.

7.After you have a good connection on both wires wrap your black electrical tape around so it covers all the bare wires.

8.Plug it in and make sure it works.

9.If this dose not make sense go to youtube and type in (12V DC Evaporation Horticulture Propogation Computer Fan DIY) and watch this video.

Hope this helps GL

Josh

Very nice i might use this to make my terraium fan thanks alot this will help me a ton.

-Flash

Back