What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy busboy tubs?

raccoon city

Supporter
I want to create a mini-bog out of a busboy tub. Busboys use these tubs to clear off tables in restaurants. If anyone can recommend a good cheap place (online or offline) to buy a 7” deep busboy tub it would be greatly appreciated.

everywhere....
home depot
lowes
smart and final
alot of other places.

I have seen tubs like that at ikea. I think it is sold as under the bed plastic storage boxes.

Okay, here's the deal. I am only interested in the tubs that are made for restaraunts and busboys. They are not available everywhere. At the Smart & Final in my town, they only stock the more shallow 5" deep tubs. And when I went to Lowe's and Home Depot, they did not have any busboy tubs at any depth. The dimensions of the tubs I have seen on eBay are 15" x 21" x 7" and 17" x 21" x 7". I am not looking for under the bed plastic storage boxes or cement mixing tubs. Not a Number brings up a very good point. Some plastics are better suited for the job than others. Can anyone recommend a company that makes a high quality busboy tub?

restaurant supply stores, check your phone book.

hmm i had one on my padio deck, i had the same idea but should the drain hole plug or unplug? and its like 1 feet above the ground.

u can get it from what upper said

Based on upper's and Empyrean's advice, I'm going to double check Lowe's and Home Depot this weekend. If that doesn't work, I'll check my phone book for restaurant supply stores.

Back