What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice! new grow rack, and t5s. check it out.

laxgoal

I Like Watching Things Grow...
Hey guys, this is my new set up in my room. I think it looks pretty good. Check out the sunleaves pioneer IV wowww t5's FANCY! let me know what you think!

rack002.jpg

My 45 gallon with the new t5's
rack003.jpg

here is the beginning of my new poison dart frog terrarium. Its a 10 gal for 2 frogs. probably D. auratus.
rack004.jpg

Nice. T5's are sexy. How's the heat? How many bulbs are in that fixture? Four? Six? I think you need more plants, now.

xvart.

Very nice! How long is your rack? I was actually looking for something similar, but I could only find 36" long ones. I needed 48" so the basic shop lights would fit; I'm now the proud owner of a second five tear 48" long rack.

For the future, you may want to consider adding mylar on at least the back side of the shelf (three sides would be better). I have seen a MAJOR improvement in my plants since adding mylar. Even with those sexy t5's, why waste the light if you can reflect most of it back? :)

Crystal

Last edited:
well the heat seems to be at about 82-84 for the soil temp... so thats a bit hot. Its a 4 bulb, and yes, I think its time to get some more neps! but forst i need to find a lid for this terrarium... any suggestions?

Yeah those T5's are nice. I have a single T5 replaced by a double bulb T8 fixture, but I trying to find out what to do with the T5 now. :-))

Hehehe i see your Bongso!! same size as mine! xD very nice lights, i wish i had T5s

you should add some reflective material to the back and sides of your terrarium, you are loosing a lot of light to the wall!

Nice and pristine!

Back