What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Greenhouse

Hey Everyone,

A couple shots from my greenhouse.

DSC_0001-12.jpg

DSC_0002-9.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

Max

Very nice looking greenhouse full of nice looking plants also that one ping is pretty big looking. =)

Nice, nice, nice! I certainly wish I could have a greenhouse - it would definitely expand my horizons!

That one ping is a monster.

Wow one day i will have such a cute little beautiful greenhouse full of carnies i swear!
Good job! I bet all the plants are very happy living there! :) Just dont show this to my plants or they will run away from me! LOL

Looking great :) Especially the pings and neps :D

Thanks, the big ping is Pinguicula gigantea.

WOW! I love it!!

That is one huge ping!

What a nice greenhouse! And like everyone said already, NICE PING!

what is the ping in the third pic down, to the right of the flowering moranensis in the middle?
It has a paler color than the rest- almost looks porcelin

Very nice greenhouse! They fill up quick don't they? What mix are you using for your pings?

again-- VERY NICE!

Thanks!

Alec: That is Pinguicula (Pachuca) clone C1

rco911: Im using a mix of peat: sand: perlite: vermiculite: pumice in a 1:1:1:1:1 ratio.

I envy your setup max. What kind of environment do you get in there? (day/night temps and humidity)

Hey Jason,

The day temperature varys from 95-80F, and for the night it is usually around 55-45F. The humidity usually remains about 70% in the day and 80+% at night, unless the Santa Anas pick up.

Back