What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

75 gallon project

Some of the orchids I mounted myself, but most came like that. There's a few different mounts in there, though most are cork bark and tree fern panel.

i absolutely love your terra! great idea using those pannels to increase grow space. please keep us update!

Awesome setup Draven! I really like your setup. I've been wanting to set up a dart frog tank, and this post was encouragement. Thanks for sharing :).

Daniel

If you're doing dart frogs, you might like this 75 gallon's original incarnation, when I used it to house a pair of pumilio dart frogs. I originally wanted to set it up like this again, but money constraints, and the growing collection in the other tank dictated otherwise. I kind of like this better anyway. I have A LOT of plants coming in, so expect pics, possibly starting tomorrow! :banana2:

Terrarium1003.jpg

Terrarium1012.jpg

Awesome! I like the original incarnation quite a LOT. Even if it wasn't for CPs. :)

Back