What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to fit fans

So i was wondering how to properaly fit some computer fans in a terra...Now the problem is that i have such a high humidity that i am afraid the fans won't last long.I will fit 1 blowing and 1 sucking the air out of the terrarium so it will cool properaly.The fans output and input would come in a sheet of plexiglass on top of the terra.The terra is an old aquarium of 1.2m. long so i can't drill holes in the sides of it of course...:nono::-))on top of the plexi glass sheet there is a wood cover with two big groluxes in it.

Welcome to the forums!

They seem to last long enough for me. I've never had one break before. Basically twist some wire around the fan and bend it to mount it on the edg of your tank.

You don't really need the fans to suck air OUT of the tank, you just need them to create some air movement that prevents excess mold, etc from spreading.

Back