What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My grow house ! Protect my nep away from birds !

:-O Hi guy,
Last time my flytrap get kill by birds and now I build my new "growhouse" because if I build a green house that will cook my plants :nono:. So growhouse I build it with metal and net to shade the plants with 75% sun light and 80% humidify and protech my plants away from birds lol :lol:. Okie enough talk let have some picture :pics::
The bird say :" I hate it " :-)).
DSC00551.jpg

My plants said :" We love it, please don't move us "
DSC00552.jpg

We need water !
DSC00553.jpg

Don't worries water will fall :p
But how oh here is this !
DSC00554.jpg

Well that all I build it with cheap price ! I will talk about it later !
Thank for watching !

Oh wow! When you get that filled with plants, It's going to be quite impressive! Very cool.

Jason

Hi guy,
Thank for watch, lol I feed some duck so I will build a gate soon to they can't go inside and eat my plants !
Well may be a few years later to I can filled my grow house ! I still not move all my plants I need a few weeks next to I can move them !

Minh

Very nice job Tran! Looks like the perfect spot for your Neps.

Looks nice. Time to get some plants to fill it up!

Wow! That's really nice! I wanna see that in a few years, when it's all filled up with nepenthes :0o: That'll be a sight to behold :)

It looks amazing! So much space for so many Nepenthes. ;)

Must be nice to have a temperature that supports outdoor growth of nepenthes all year long. I'm looking forward to future picture updates! Looking nice!

Hi,
Thank all for watch ! Temperature about 32 - 33 and night about 28 - 30 all year ! Yes it have a lot of space with 27m2 and auto watering system ! For a few weeks later my order will arrive hope they will love the new house ! I will take some pic went it watering, I hope my plants will give me some large pitcher and beauty ! again thank all !

Now you just have to write up a grow list, so we can all be envious of your collection!

Hello,
i have edit my signature to have my grow list it just a little collection but I love it ! Okie I will tell you guy price to built this house well is 400$ dollar for all autowatering system, shade net, metal, ... ! I think it quite cheap !

Minh,

Congratulations! You grow house looks great; you will be surprised how fast it fills up.....

Hi,
Thank ! I hope so nepenthes quite expensive with me ! lol went my grow house fills up I will tell you guy !

Back