What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gibberellic Acid Source

Just noticed that one of my favorite all time "toy" stores carries it now, gotta luv unitednuclear... truly one of the best sources for the rare and unique

It's about half way down the page:
http://www.unitednuclear.com/chem.htm

Got uranium? :p
Av

ummm caveat emptor, some of their stuff is serious business, not for 'play".... men in black may ask to talk to you next time you are waiting to board a plane LOL

Wow... what a difference in price!

toy store eh, i can only imagine your box of toys ;)

that is the coolest website ive ever seen! it has everything! ive been looking for something like that for the past 3 years! i can actually use a lot of that stuff for making colored glass with lots of cool effects to it... even the uranium :banana2:

let me contact my russian friend about this uranium.. i mean, uhh, i have a scientist friend who likes making things from scratch, i uhh, oh well, nevermind, the gig is up.

But seriously... What does anyone truly want with uranium... it's radioactive!!!! And seems rather cheap(sorry, inexpensive) for something of such nature... Oh, i know... that's how they make vft 'wacky traps'

Fun to be had there ! Still mad the high school science teacher wouldn't order stuff for my nitrogen tr-iodide experiment :(

Bloke, they are a good reliable source with excellent quality

hehehe DG, nothing like a little boom and purple smoke

I was just teasing, I don't plan, nor do I have any friends than plan on making atom bombs... or whatever you do with uranium ;) Might plan on getting some GA3 eventually, so thanks!

They are the only place that still carries the flux capacitor for my DeLorean :p

Have you not seen Repo Man? Keep those aliens fresh int the trunk! Bring on the Uranium!

Serioudly, the name "United Nuclear" sounds very scary! LOL!

I've also always wanted to travel time powered by banana peels, WOOT! 8D

They are the only place that still carries the flux capacitor for my DeLorean :p

Man, that's gonna be 121 jiggawatts! Watch out for the Lybian terrorists!

LOL.... Warren, Jim we are showing our age :p

Repo Man, I havent seen that movie in years..... omg too funny

Interestingly, most of the orange glazed ware used prior to WWII is rather radioactive. United nuclear used to sell some examples for collector's purposes (they may still do, I didnt check)

For our yonger members.... eatting at grandma's house may be loweing your ummmmm population LOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/x-ray.html

Av

FYI the flux capacitor has been replaced by the ZPM (Zero Point Module). Much more efficient but I don't think they carry those yet.

That orange glazed ware is an interesting tidbit. Good to know !

Chris,

I have that on my shopping list, just under my "can o' dark matter" and Ronco "cold fusion pocket generator"

:)

I was going to point out that they sell granular aluminum, powdered iron oxide, and magnesium ribbon. But then I saw they just sell thermite and the ignition mixture straight up.

Jason

Back