What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Plants/Pictures of my new setup

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
I got some new plants today, and I took some pictures of how I grow my plants outside. A new Sarracenia Purpurea, Drosera Capensis, Drosera Adelae, and Pinguicula Agnata arrived today. I am currently growing my Pinguicula indoors on my south-facing window. Everything else is outside:

porchplants2.jpg

porchplants4.jpg

It's nice and organized. :) But I think you'd be better off without the terrarium because it reduces light intensity for the low growing plants. The VFT and D. adelae seem like they need a bit more light. Or are they new-ish?

i second cap that you would be better off without the terrarium. Why do you have it anyway? it doesnt serve any purpose....unless your just trying to protect them from a dog or cat or something.

i second cap that you would be better off without the terrarium. Why do you have it anyway? it doesnt serve any purpose....unless your just trying to protect them from a dog or cat or something.

I've got two dogs.

you should... put all those dudes outside maybe except the tropical dews on top of a stand (away from dogs). Then take the 20 gal tank and use it indoors for some neps and tropical dews :)

Back