What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What they said....

Breathtaking!

Thank you folks! I do appreciate all the gracious comments. :)

Awesome collage, Brokken. This has become such a classic thread.

- Mark

....and if you told me we were dreaming I would pinch you to prove we're awake.

:hail:

stunning,i agree a great calendar,great photography

do you think you could label them in the collage?! AMAZING photographs, it would make for an excellent comprehensive guide.

do you think you could label them in the collage?! AMAZING photographs, it would make for an excellent comprehensive guide.

I didn't do this project to be an informative guide, but a work of visual appeal. If you see something that you'd like me to identify for you, I'd happily let you know which picture is what. :)

Beautiful collage! What's the really dark one in the second to last row (next to ?ventricosa x hamata)?

Last edited:
:-O.. This is incredible Brok!!! Like everyone else said, this needs to become a poster.

Beautiful collage! What's the really dark one in the second to last row (next to ?ventricosa x hamata)?

That is N x `Peter D'Amato` (ventricosa x lowii) and the one that you identified as Ventricosa x hamata is in fact a full hamata. :)

Incredible pics, Brok. You're giving the famous nursery owners a run for their money.

You should have the collage as the background for your checks...

OH MEH GAWWWWD! :spazz:

It's what heaven looks like!

I can scan that too. Just don't forge any checks with it. ;)

A simple "Brokken" will do.. I know you don't like your name out there.

My shrine will soon be complete! :mwahaha:

With temperatures reaching down for the mid 30s at night and only 60s during the day, the greenhouse is not a very inviting place right now. Still, some things are happy:

Drosera rupicola:

cp-dec2011-rupicola001.jpg

Sweet one. I am really enjoying this species this year

*GASP* you were holding out on me!!

Not too many things pitchering right now, but here ya go:

(veitchii x lowii) x spectabilis:

cp-dec2011-(vxl)xs001.jpg

ventricosa 'Red Ruffles':

cp-dec2011-redruffles001.jpg

Sibuyanensis x talangensis:

cp-dec2011-sibxtal001.jpg

St. Hedwig: