What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diningroom pics..

Just thought I'd share my diningroom pics, since I took them..

100_2089.jpg

100_2090-1.jpg

Oh, and the "Tree of Death" giving birth to the "Devil Spawn"..

100_0367.jpg

A couple arboreal tarantula terrarium tanks..

100_2075.jpg

100_2069.jpg

100_2070.jpg

The Roach Tub staring contest..

100_2147.jpg

100_2129.jpg

100_2127.jpg

Ha great photos, the last one made me laugh. Looks like you need more CP's to me...

My cats love the cricket bin too! :D Yours looks like my female "Anna".

I'm glad there are tarantulas who like warm and humid environments where one can grow plants. DO they cover the plants in webbing?

That tree is awesome, looks like something out of the original Warhammer Realm of Chaos books. There's a sweet tree like that around here that looks like a screaming melting face! LOL

My cats love the cricket bin too! :D Yours looks like my female "Anna".

I'm glad there are tarantulas who like warm and humid environments where one can grow plants. DO they cover the plants in webbing?

That tree is awesome, looks like something out of the original Warhammer Realm of Chaos books. There's a sweet tree like that around here that looks like a screaming melting face! LOL

Not all tarantulas lay down heavy webbing. There are actually only a select few families that do. But beware, because the terrestrials that burrow do a lot of digging and can mess with the plants root systems.

Ha great photos, the last one made me laugh. Looks like you need more CP's to me...

your telling me.. I'm working on it. I'll have at least 3 Neps. this week!!

Back