What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's Indoor Greenhouse

Awesome setup, i wish i had room for that :)

updates..

100_5963.jpg

100_5945.jpg

N. veitchii 'Gold'

100_5913.jpg

N. mikei

100_5914.jpg

N. (fusca x veitchii) x copelandii "Mt. Apo"

100_5915.jpg

100_5919.jpg

Nepenthes StandOff between 'Effulgent Koto' and splendiana x (‘Rokko’ x stenophylla)

100_5920.jpg

D. binata var. dichotoma for trade..

100_5932.jpg

100_5933.jpg

100_5934.jpg

Indoor mini-bog

100_5938.jpg

100_5938copy.jpg

100_5941.jpg

D. capillaris 'Long Arm' for trade..

100_5966.jpg

100_5960.jpg

D. sp. 'Carbarup' coming back from a short dormancy..

100_5956.jpg

'Red Leapord'

100_5967.jpg

Large 'Miranda' w/basal for trade..

100_5950.jpg

100_5953.jpg

100_5955.jpg

Finally :-D

Everything's looking awesome!! Just fantastic!
But I think that's to be expected ;)

I really like some of the pics.. Like the first one (the VFT's). But a few turned out either too bright or too gritty. But thank you sweet miss for the kind words.

You've got a good sized collection going. I wish I could have one that big!

Nice greenhouse and nice pitchers, even nice the red moss :)
Wait for more pics.

Great looking plants and excellent pictures showcasing them. :)

I know you mentioned earlier what you will be using for lights, but could you, please, go into a little more detail about how you are going to string them up? (i.e., distance from plants, angle, et cetera...)

thanks!

I know you mentioned earlier what you will be using for lights, but could you, please, go into a little more detail about how you are going to string them up? (i.e., distance from plants, angle, et cetera...)

thanks!

Ordered 2 of these (8 bulbs included): http://www.buyplantlights.com/fluorescent-fixture-pld44ws-c.html
These are the bulbs they include: http://www.buyplantlights.com/wide-spectrum-fluorescent-bulbs.php
These are the bulbs I will eventually be replacing the originals with: http://www.buyplantlights.com/grow-lux-bulbs.php

HOORAY!! All 3 of my new hamatas are already showing very noticable growth. One of which is blowing up a new pitcher already.
Thanks again Mike for the as always, wonderful plants.

HOORAY!! All 3 of my new hamatas are already showing very noticable growth. One of which is blowing up a new pitcher already.
Thanks again Mike for the as always, wonderful plants.

No problem Bro. You know I'm always happy to be of help. Remember my new hybrids coming this season I'm making. You gonna get an exclusive free preview :-D

No problem Bro. You know I'm always happy to be of help. Remember my new hybrids coming this season I'm making. Your gonna get an exclusive free preview :-D

:banana2: OH HELLS YEAH!! It's peanut butter jelly time!! :banana2: Between you, Kevin, and the Lizzy the Shizzy.. it's shaping up to be a day for good news.

Last edited:
Heres what you need in your greenhouse to go with all of your other beautiful plants, LOL.

c-65.jpg

b-72.jpg

a-78.jpg

new N. platychila from Mike..

100_5979.jpg

ooo.. N.veitchii is gettin' there!

100_5984.jpg

Last edited:
Plants are looking great. I'm glad that Platychila I sent you is doing well. Hope it continues to thrive for you.

Back