What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's Indoor Greenhouse

Well, test run complete for my indoor winter GH. I got one of these because it will fit in one of my spare bedrooms. I got antsy and decided to put it up as a temporary outdoor GH until my new place is done getting built. And I have to say, so far, my plants are LOVING it!! I had a couple pitchers swell up, pop open, and completely fold out their peristome all in one night.
Anyways, when the new place is done being built I will be reassembling this exactly as pictured. With the addition of a couple fans, heat & A/C, lights, and more plants of course.. :-D

100_5778.jpg

100_5777.jpg

100_5782.jpg

100_5783.jpg

100_5785.jpg

100_5786.jpg

100_5789.jpg

100_5788.jpg

100_5798.jpg

Love it!

awsome...hoes that obovata doing?

Wow! Everything looks so lush and green and beautiful! :) Excellent looking greenhouse. :)

wow really nice!!! lucky.

awsome...hoes that obovata doing?

Very well.. putting out plenty of new dewy growth. Thanks for the compliments! No where near your caliber of GH though Brokken. Not yet anyways.. my outdoor GH will be done before winter hits, but it won't be ready for plants until spring.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't ready for so much awesome that's just...sooo...gorgeous.

what will you be using to illuminate it in winter indoors?

Wow, now that is amazing :D LUV IT

I'm curious, what are you going to use for a floor when you bring it inside?
~Joe

I'm curious, what are you going to use for a floor when you bring it inside?
~Joe

my local nusery sells the tarp matting floor stuff for GH's. It's on a roll, and they sell it by the foot. So I'll just get a 7' x 9' piece and put it down.. that way there's some extra room to work with.

Wow! That looks awesome!
Also, is that a D. dichotoma in that hanging pot? That's crazy.

Looks great. Keep us updated on how it does in the winter.

Wow! That looks awesome!
Also, is that a D. dichotoma in that hanging pot? That's crazy.

That's the D. binata var dichotoma 'Giant' I got from Mike, yeah.

I think GH threads should be our new photo grow list.

3 new hamatas.. We'll see how they like me..

100_5891.jpg

N. 'Red Leapord'

100_5892.jpg

N. veitchii 'Gold' getting puffy..

100_5894.jpg

N. talangensis x veitchii repotted..

100_5898.jpg

N. ventrata (DeRoose)

100_5902.jpg

100_5899.jpg

100_5901.jpg

Last edited:
Keep me posted on how those Hamatas do for you, I got you covered. Since you wanted them early before they were more hardened off, I dont know how well they well do. I hope they do well though.

The one in front wasn't rooted, so that's the only one I'm slightly worried about. But I put some rooting gel on it and nestled it in there. Humidity is a constant 85% in the GH, maybe more in the center of the table there. Low 80's during the day, and mid 50's at night. I think they'll love it as much as everyone else.

Last edited:
Back