What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my new greenhouse

Wow you've totally moved in now :-O

Can I bring a hammock and come live there?

your greenhouse looks great! not to mention your amazing species and hybrid specimens. amazing!
btw, is your pm box full? i tried pm'ing regarding the calander project but havent heard from you.

thank you all ^^

OMG, That Is One Of The Most Amazing i have ever seen greenhouses!
And all your plants look so healthy: D
I wish i had a greenhouse like that!
How do you keep it warm in winter?
You live in France right?

I keep warm with a heater blowing 2000w and insulation plastic bubbles (bubbles 32mm on 18mm thick)

well yes I live in France, Nevers in Bourgogne, the wine region loool (central eastern France)

Wow you've Totally Moved in now:-O

Can I Bring a hammock and come live there?

no worries I wait, I'll rent a hammock for those who want :-D 4 hammocks remain free of:-))

I love how your pots are the all the same, they fit and look so nice together.

vines begin to well up, the jungle begins to take shape ^^
lianes.jpg

Thats the most beautiful greenhouse i've ever seen. Nice job!

god, I absolutely love your set up. If I didn't have winter.. I'd want to do something like this.

Ho-lee-crap! That is amazing!

Gee, I wish I had room for a GH that big. Mine's so small, I heat it with a space heater.

I agree.... this is among the most amazing greenhouses ever. I would love to have something like this. WOW!!

Amazing. You really create the wild habitat of neps in your greenhouse! Hope I can build such one in the future.

What is that fogger/mister your using? I've never seen anything like it before.

it is the hydrofogger HR 50 ;-)

Holy crap that thing is EXPENSIVE!!

yes it is expensive but it's a quality product

I decided to buy after breaking 3 ultrasonic humidifiers in 6 months

it produces a thick fog quickly throughout the greenhouse, I think it's the most effective device

Nice man me and my friend are going to try to by a greenhouse that big in a few months maybe but it will look NOTHING LIKE YOURS! Cool everything including all of the plants prob. cost what $9,000 you don't have to tell but i am just saying NICE! Also nice seup for the bobras BRILLIANT! JUST LIKE THEY ARE IN THE WILD.

WOW. This is amazing! I'm really curious as to how you actually made the stream? Is it natural, or is it pumped through a waterproof channel with RO water? Amaaazing :0o:

okay,.. one more question.. Is that bubble wrap your using as the cover on the GH?

What Tali said!

Back