What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my new greenhouse

thank you ^^

I love Death Note it's my favorite manga :love:

the ferns are already in the sphagnum when I bought it and I do not know at all what species it is

few plants outside
img7228t.jpg

Pygo your greenhouse is the envy of every CP grower! And you plants growing outside look very happy aswell!

thank you very much ^^

Oh, you grow temperates too!? What *don't* you do? :awesome: They look fantastic!

Fantastic Pygo. I cannot get over how beautiful your plants/GH looks. I can never ever tire at your pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)

thank you ^^

panorama done quickly (sorry for the bad quality)
group1img9737img97404im.jpg

Looks like just enough room for my tent. I'm on my way!!

That is just spectacular! :laaa:

thank you very much

there will be no room for your tent mass, I will make another table for the new Nepenthes :-))

aww.. bummer. Ah well.. I can look at your pics and dream. ;)

fevrier 2011
tablear.jpg

septembre 2011
img3041i.jpg

Looks exactly the same..

haha.. Just kidding. It's AMAZING!! :hail:

Beautiful! I love all the lush moss...

Man!! I can't wait to get me a greenhouse....well...I need a house first. But lol...Jeremiah's tour and then an update on yours....man!! I can't believe the eye candy that I missed. I've been away for a few days and kinda ignoring CP forums etc... looks like I have been missing quite a bit. :D Wonderful Pygo..lol!! Thats the whole point of this. Just fantastic greenhouse.

thank you ^^

tomorrow a new video of my greenhouse ^^

:spazz: :spazz: :spazz:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED FOR ANYTHING IN ALL MY LIFE. :laaa:

OKAY I GET IT.. YOU WIN.. okay seriously it is very beautiful and I'm sure it requires a lot of time to keep it looking oh so good.. keep up the hard work

Very very nice pygo! I actually cheated and was checking your channel and saw it before you had posted.

Back