What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my new greenhouse

the fogger cools as well?

without the fan it lowers the temperature of 5 ° C
with the fan, it lowers the temperature of 10 ° C
and with very cold water temperatures drop to 15 ° C

This afternoon I had 35 ° C in the greenhouse, I turned on the hygrofogger and fan, I'm down to 25° C and 90% humidity

WOW.. seems to do a good job then. Did you ever get my PM?

brouillard.jpg

Looks like a dream I had..

I'm trying to get a good idea of what to expect with an outdoor GH here in a Zone 5. Heating is more of a concern to me since we have long cold winters.

Looks like a dream I had..

I'm trying to get a good idea of what to expect with an outdoor GH here in a Zone 5. Heating is more of a concern to me since we have long cold winters.

The extreme heat here would be my problem.

new small table

left
img7959ur.jpg

right
img7960j.jpg

pssh.. your "small" table is about the size of my entire collection! :rolleyes: So.. very.. jealous.. :hail:

lol

the big table now (6m x 0,80 m)
I can not photograph it in its entirety

img7965ee.jpg

You sir, have _the_ most amazing greenhouse, *ever*!

I demand more!!! How's the cobra lily stream doing?! :D

Beautiful Greenhouse, absolutely spectacular!

omg your gh is amazin!!

dear santa...

Are you going to add other CPs in there or just Nepenthes? I think it would look more cool with some Mexican pings or tropical sundews. I think even Heliamphora could do well in there.

thank you all

liz> I stopped the stream as the water evaporates too quickly but I'll make a bigger :grin:

wolfn> I also Dionaea, Drosera, Pinguicula and other plants in the greenhouse

a video made ​​quickly this morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9SpbClXLLg

What was the one you paused on near the sibuyanensis? Looked like something ephippiata. Love the villosa, of course.
I'd really like to see your pings and dews when you get time.

it's lowii x spectabilis ;-)

I would be pictures of other plants soon ;-)

Amazing plants Kira. ;) You liked Deathnote didn't u? ;) Love your greenhouse man.

One question...did u manually plant those ferns in your pots? Do u know the ID of those ferns? Would u possibly get any spores form them?

V

it's lowii x spectabilis ;-)

I would be pictures of other plants soon ;-)

Ah, I was way off. I really like it.. Just got one for my greenhouse not too long ago. Can't wait for it to get some more size.

Back