What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More beastly pics!

Pitchers per square inch.

100_7701.jpg

and little Timmy knew he was different than his friends..

100_7696.jpg

N. spectabilis x ventricosa basal pitcher coming into it's own.

100_7693.jpg

Finally got around to repotting my seed grown N. eymae x jacquelineae

100_7702.jpg

I think I may have POTM material!! Oh wait.. 6 month rule. I've got something else up my sleeve. :awesome:

100_7689.jpg

awww.. veitchii K.. how I love you so. Come to daddy!!

100_7694.jpg

Dude your good at growing CPs so when did you start?

Very AWESOME!

Yes...he is a Masster :hail:

Thanks mass, I'm inspired... not sure what the inspiration is urging me to do... but I'm inspired nonetheless. Your variety is really cool to see.

Thanks mass, I'm inspired... not sure what the inspiration is urging me to do... but I'm inspired nonetheless. Your variety is really cool to see.

really!?!? That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about my plants.

Yes...he is a Masster :hail:

haha.. clever Larry!

Ohhhhh, so lovelyyyyy :love:
Your plants are just spectacular, Travis!

Just a few pics..

N. 'Effulgent Koto'

100_7736-1.jpg

100_7737-1.jpg

N. petiolata

100_7741-1.jpg

D. glanduligera

100_7740-1.jpg

100_7739-1.jpg

D. sp. 'Carbarup'

100_7744.jpg

100_7743.jpg

One of my favorites! S. x catesbaei from Lizabella..

100_7752.jpg

D. allantostigma and Byblis liniflora coming up in between filiformis ssp. filiformis and filiformis 'Florida Red'

100_7753.jpg

Some sort of fern coming up at the base of x dyeriana

100_7749.jpg

Ginseng doing great!

100_7746.jpg

Nepenthes petiolata pitchers always come up a little lumpy for you too, eh? I wish they were a little bit better behaved like N.stenophylla.

yeah, it's a strange grower here. Not as smooth and steady as the others. But it's just now starting to get some size to it. So we'll see if it changes at all during the upcoming months.

Oh, and did you know it gets nice red leaves? It's the reddest leafed Nep I currently have, so blast that baby with the furnace power of 3 suns :lol:

Aw...:blush: I'm glad you like it so much :3
Everything looks extra cute! :-D

Awesome plants! I like the D. glanduligera, have you ever tried triggering one of the hairs? :p

Awesome plants! I like the D. glanduligera, have you ever tried triggering one of the hairs? :p

but of course! Doesn't everyone play with their toys? :-O

D. sp. 'Carbarup' looking really good. So you like bonsai? I will have to show you mine sometime they are almost as adictive as Carnivorous plants to me anyways.

It's not bonsai.. it's ginseng.

Back