What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

very nice Mass!
Man, I wish I could take good pics like that. Very detailed.

lol.. hey Larry! Where's the GH pics!!?!?

I wish I could take pics like that too, but my camera won't allow it. I have to resort to photoshop. Take a look at the POTM contest on the last page.

WOOHOO!! veitchii K.. how I love your seed grown goodness. :drool:

100_7830.jpg

lol.. hey Larry! Where's the GH pics!!?!?

I hope to get some pics this weekend.
Been very busy and sore after work lately.

Just some pics..

100_7854.jpg

100_7854copy.jpg

100_7849.jpg

100_7845.jpg

100_7844.jpg

Haven't shown anything from the other side of the LL GH in awhile..

Kula, any easier identifying this plumaria species now that it's grown?

100_7860.jpg

100_7861.jpg

Leaf Pulling showing lots of growth!

100_7862.jpg

Leaf Pulling showing lots of growth!

100_7863.jpg

Just a pulling showing lots of growth!

100_7865.jpg

Got this as nothing but a rhizome in a package. Parents brought it home as Ginger from their vacation in Maui

100_7867.jpg

Thebes refusing to leave!!

100_7869.jpg

And again.. just being cute

100_7843.jpg

Great plants! Your kitty is also pretty great =)

snapped some pics, and these are the two that turned out..

Chopped 3 stalks and a basal off of this sanguinea 'Orange'.. and this is what's left.

100_7870.jpg

can't resist posting FREQUENT updates on the SG veitchii K

100_7874.jpg

Ooooh, I think I'll have to take pictures of my succulents on my next shoot too :D
Everything's looking awesome! Especially that Veitchii.
And I died momentarily from the cute that is Thebe.

Everything is looking great Travis and that cat is so awesome. I'm actually sitting with my kitty at the computer at the moment. She loves sitting in my lap while I'm at the computer,lol.

Everything is looking great Travis and that cat is so awesome. I'm actually sitting with my kitty at the computer at the moment. She loves sitting in my lap while I'm at the computer,lol.

WOW.. long time since you made your way into my thread Mike! You may have to go back 10 pages to see all the new updates.

Who's hand is that to the left? Great plants MAN BEAST!

I don't know why just wanted to know if your arm length was that long or you had two different looking hands. No i don't recognize it!!

I don't know why just wanted to know if your arm length was that long or you had two different looking hands. No i don't recognize it!!

I'm just kidding.. they are both my hands. I have two left hands now ever since the "experiment" went wrong!

Some more of the LFS tanks, per request..

100_7887.jpg

100_7888.jpg

100_7889.jpg

100_7890.jpg

100_7891.jpg

100_7877.jpg

100_7884.jpg

100_7885.jpg

100_7886.jpg

100_7880.jpg

100_7881.jpg

100_7883.jpg

Oh man..all that LFS...... :drool:

And that S.purpurea...nicest one I've ever seen.

Your LSF is some of the best I've EVER seen!

So how do you get those regular houseplants to live in the same terra as some sundews? The first need ferts after a while otherwise they get spindly, and the second melt upon contact with ferts. ???

Your LSF is some of the best I've EVER seen!

I can send you some with the 'Mimosa' if you like!

So how do you get those regular houseplants to live in the same terra as some sundews? The first need ferts after a while otherwise they get spindly, and the second melt upon contact with ferts. ???

They just pop up in there.. I haven't added much of anything!

They just pop up in there.. I haven't added much of anything!

The dews or the houseplants? Either way, I have the same problem with random plants popping up :p

The dews or the houseplants? Either way, I have the same problem with random plants popping up :p

Not much of anything.. other than the dews, Stylidium, the ivy, Ficus, succulent, and the morning stars. The ivy and ficus I put in there are just getting rooted. Joe sent me those divisions and I REALLY want them to take off. But EVERYTHING else has popped up on it's own. And the Hypoestes phyllostachya just keeps popping up everywhere. No idea where that one is coming from. It's not even native to these parts.

Ohhhhhhh wow....:love:
That tank is incredible :3

Back