What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

omg 34 pages?

hehehehe very, very nice mate
(scrolling through the pages for the helis pics :p )

I need an index ;-)

I also just got a large walk in incubation chamber from Michigan State. It controls temp, humidity, light intensity, and CO2.. which is what I'm going to use to grow my UHL's in from here on out.

That's cool. Can you give me more details about it? Or online link? I may consider to buy one. I really like such automatic control system :-D

omg 34 pages?

hehehehe very, very nice mate
(scrolling through the pages for the helis pics :p )

I need an index ;-)

haha.. yeah. 34 pages of pics and only 1 comment from Butch. ;) OBVIOUSLY you and I need to become better friends.. since the heli pics are extremely few and far in between. Not really anything worth taking pics of.

That's cool. Can you give me more details about it? Or online link? I may consider to buy one. I really like such automatic control system :-D

I just payed for it at the Michigan State Salvage Depot store yesterday. Whenever I can figure out how to get this beast home, I'll take pics and hunt down some more information on it. For now, all I can say is it looks like a stainless steal refrigerator with a thick glass door on the front. Switches and gauges for temp, humidity, and CO2 levels.. Shelving, lighting from top to bottom along the sides, and a weight of about 400Lbs.

looks great bro, I want to see some pics of the incubation chamber when you get it set up for sure!

Oh you know it!

:spazz:

I've never been so happy to wake up in all my life!!!

Quite the jungle you've got goin on...I love it! :laaa:

Not even on Christmas morning when you were a kid?!?!?

I really like your Darlingtonia californica and your Heliamphora.

Thanks, but they're still just babies still. In due time they'll be worthy of a solo thread.. I hope.

Hahaha, nope. Very early on I realized that the presents that I wake up for at 4am will still be there at 11am, and just get to it when I get to it :lol:

Wow, you have some beautiful plants Mass. Do you keep your cephalotus' shaded? They're very beautiful btw.

Wow, you have some beautiful plants Mass. Do you keep your cephalotus' shaded? They're very beautiful btw.

nope.. They get bright direct light. Hoping to see some nice color on the new growth coming up. But we'll see..

quick update before the veitchii K fully develops..

IMG_5777.jpg

As if saying to the platychilla next to it: "Look at me! Am I not the prettiest?" ;)

As if saying to the platychilla next to it: "Look at me! Am I not the prettiest?" ;)

haha.. I know, right. She definitely stands out in a crowd.

D. schizandra doing well since it's recent arrival.

IMG_5797.jpg

D. intermedia ready to go outside.

IMG_5796.jpg

D. intermedia x capillaris

IMG_5795.jpg

D. slackii

IMG_5794.jpg

D. hamiltonii.. crappy pic, but you get the idea.

IMG_5791.jpg

growing well and getting some color. I shall call you.. Cephalotus "Drippy Lip".

IMG_5790.jpg

"Top Hat"

IMG_5789.jpg

CZ ceph and burmannii 'Red' (Triffid Rosewater) as usual.

IMG_5784.jpg

Roridula gorgonias doing quite well.

IMG_5785.jpg

'Vigorous Clumping' really is vigorous!

IMG_5788.jpg

starting to see some stripes coming in on chaniana x veitchii

IMG_5787.jpg

N. albomarginata 'Green' still doing it's thing with the HL's.

IMG_5786.jpg

N. 'Effulgent Koto'

IMG_5818.jpg

D. regia 'Typical' settling right in.

IMG_5817.jpg

I love you!!

IMG_5816.jpg

N. flava

IMG_5814.jpg

N. x Trusmadiensis 'Clone 1's newest

IMG_5810.jpg

SG N. eymae x jacquelineae

IMG_5802.jpg

very nice man very nice

I really wanted an indoor greenhouse, but lost out to a kids playroom grrr. Still, only eleven year until they are sixteen lol.

I really wanted an indoor greenhouse, but lost out to a kids playroom grrr. Still, only eleven year until they are sixteen lol.

haha.. I feel your pain. Out here the entire house is a playroom. And daddy's "office" is off limits.

Very dewy Drosera burmannii red. I like it.

:spazz:

Everything is so incredible...:love:

Holy cow, nice!

eymae x jacquelineae . . . Not a priceable plant.

I'd like to put in a request to see your saw tooth Dionea, P. agnata 'red leaf' and your medium sized Cephalotus. ;)

Very nice collection of baby neps you have there. Can't wait to see em all grow up!
:rookwoot:

I'd like to put in a request to see your saw tooth Dionea, P. agnata 'red leaf' and your medium sized Cephalotus. ;)

As you wish..

It hates me, please take it!

IMG_5832.jpg

I've got a few 'red leaf's here, yours would be the medium sized one.

IMG_5834.jpg

This one is already spoken for by Kevin.

IMG_5836.jpg

And as far as the ceph.. Ann is debating on the top left, so you'd be top right.

IMG_5824.jpg

Just some other random stuff..
D. capillaris 'Long Arm' seeds in the not too distant future.

IMG_5831.jpg

upcoming sanguinea 'Orange'

IMG_5828.jpg

pitchers!

IMG_5829.jpg

Next round of plumeria has begun..

IMG_5838.jpg

The newest leaf on the VFT looks fine that's emerging though. Some of mine look pretty torn up in the first leaves of this season too... :oops:

SG hamata

IMG_5856.jpg

N. spectabilis x aristolochoides's newest

IMG_5858.jpg

Back