What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything is sooooo happy with you and looking gorgeous.... :love:

That Veitchi K is still quite a looker!

Nice as always Mass. Looking forward to seeing the progression on that squamosa.

Mass, looks sooooo cool...

ummm aren't the ants just more food?

thank you thank you.. your all too kind.. really.

And for sure Fred. I'll definitely keep updates coming of both my larger squamosa, and the seedlings.

Mass, looks sooooo cool...

ummm aren't the ants just more food?

For most of the other plants, yes. But they are stealing food right out of the VFT's mouth.. literally!

Same stuff.. different day.. I just sneezed on my monitor. Enjoy!

IMG_6504.jpg

IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6498.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

U. calcyfida 'Yog Sethos' starting to flower..

IMG_6500.jpg

D. burmannii 'Red' (Triffid Rosewater) also starting to flower..

IMG_6490.jpg

D. peltata growing like crazy.. There's no stopping it!

IMG_6494.jpg

A little disappointed in veitchii K's newest..

IMG_6493.jpg

N. truncata x veitchii HL

IMG_6496.jpg

D. regia 'Typical' doin' it's thing..

IMG_6491.jpg

After this one pops I don't think I'll be able to call this SG N. eymae x jacq a seedling anymore. Instead I'll be calling it a small seed grown nepenthes. :rolleyes:

IMG_6505.jpg

Sweet!.....why would you have to call it a "small SG nep though?" ???

cause it's too big to be called a seedling.. duh Mark.. duh.. :slap:

That regia is truely:drool: worthy. Love it

Last edited:
cause it's too big to be called a seedling.. duh Mark.. duh.. :slap:

oh...misread.....this cold musta killed some braincells. :lol:

flowers soon on the D. peltata

Everything looks awesome as ever! I'd love to see a picture of everything in the GH together if it can all fit in :D

how about using a panorama maker? can set the zoom and take pics in increments then stitch together?

Beautiful growspace Mass. Truly awsome. Nice little paradise you got yourself there. :)

how about using a panorama maker? can set the zoom and take pics in increments then stitch together?

hmmm.. sounds like a cool idea, but I'm kinda lazy. More of a quantity over panorama kinda guy.

That Catesbaei is loving you so much, it's ridiculous >.>
I should give you all my Sarrs. Clearly they love you more :mwahaha:

But no, seriously.....everything is just gorgeous and I'm supremely jealous :drool:

pssh.. only the indoor sarrs love me. I'm yet to see an adult pitcher on any of my outdoor sarrs. HUGE rhizomes.. tiny pitchers.

pssh.. only the indoor sarrs love me. I'm yet to see an adult pitcher on any of my outdoor sarrs. HUGE rhizomes.. tiny pitchers.

if S. flava or S. flava hybrids that could be normal for this time of the year. transitioning to phylloidia. i have a few with insane tiny pitchers. "what ya gonna catch with that?"

Back